How To: Sing high notes

Sing high notes

Check out this instructional voice lesson that shows you how to sing high notes! This is a video for those who want to learn to sing in a higher range. This information has worked with the instructor since she started singing higher-ranged songs and hopes it does the same for you! Improve your vocal abilities by watching this voice tutorial and practice singing higher range notes!

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

3 Comments

well i been singing a long time ago like 6 years ago i was a soprano but i dont know what is wrong im very rusty i look retarted at my pic anyways im an alto or worse i cant sing my old band says i have a cake stuck down my troat

thanks for the help of your video but i mostly try this things i feel terrible do you think having a baby has anything to do with my troat hurts and burns from screaming at the neigbor awww well hope to get an answer

I have been singing all my life and I never really realized that you have a chest voice and a head voice, but this makes sense. I have a full time job in customer service but I can still sing, despite over 25 years doing this! Thanks for the tips, I have problems reaching high notes, even though I am a soprano, just anything agove high D is difficult for me...

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest