Forum Thread: Corona Virus Homeschooling 3D Modeling Education Class

My school is now #homeschooling because of the #Coronavirus so i'm starting an online 3D modeling class for my students and sharing it on YouTube for other people as well.

See class playlist at bit.ly/38XqLfP

Join the Next Reality AR Community

Get the latest in AR — delivered straight to your inbox.

1 Response

The modern medicine is particularly concerned about the prevention of disease and the rapid rehabilitation of people that have some health kingessays.com/nursing-research-topics.php problem. At the same time, the modern epoch is characterized by the growing number of health problems that are acquired in the result of the professional activity of people, especially if these activities directly affect some organs or human organism at large. In this respect, it should be said that optometry and exercise science are particularly important because they target at the prevention, diagnosing and treatment of people with various health problems. At the same, despite the fact that optometry and exercise science seem to be quite different, they still are quite similar in their basic targets, preventing diseases and enhancing human health and performance.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active