Forum Thread: How to Remove Facial Hairs Naturally - Curcuma Hair Removal

How to Remove Facial Hairs, Naturally

Hello Friends! Welcome back to my Channel. It's me _______ and you are watching Health Wenke.

Today I am going to share you two of the most effective ancient home remedies to get rid of facial hairs in just 1 or 2 go. Though there are so many ways to remove facial hair including laser treatment but it is not really much effective because, after few months or so these hairs start to appear on the face again.

So let's move to the Grandma's most effective remedies to get rid of facial hairs and to prevent them from further growth.

Gram flour facial mask

For this facial hair removal mask, take a bowl, add 2 tablespoon of gram flour, 2 tablespoon of coconut oil and 2 tablespoon of rose water. Mix all the ingredients really well and make a thick consistent face pack.

Apply the face pack all over the face. Make sure you apply the mask as per the direction of your hairs. Let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes then, rub the mask on your face in a circular motion. Now pat dry the skin and put on a good moisturizer to heal the redness.

Gelatin Hair removal pack

The second one is gelatin hair removal pack. For this mask take 1 tablespoon of gelatin powder add 2 tablespoon of full cream milk and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix them well and put the bowl into microwave oven for 20 seconds. When the pack is little warm apply the pack to your face and wait for 15 minutes. Once it gets completely dry peel it off from chin towards head.

It will pull of all the facial hairs from the roots and gives you clean, hair free look.
After this wash your face 2 to 3 times with cold water to close, open pores.

These home remedies to get rid of facial hairs are the best. Try them at your home and share your experience in the comment section.

So, that all for now, if you like this video hit the like button, also shares this video with your friends and family and do not forget to subscribe my channel Health Wenke.

I'll see you in the next video with some other effective and super easy homemade remedies for all your health and beauty related issues. Till then keep watching Health Wenke.

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active